- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 working day for urgent request and 2-3 days for normal request.
- Processing service fee: http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait 1-2 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos +stamping fee to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from UK.
At this moment, Visa on arrival is the quickest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa if you travel by air. In addition, it is very secure and convenient. Further information can be found at www.vietnamvisaonline.net.
2. Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy and Consulate
This is a traditional way which may cost you a lot of time and transportation fee.
Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in UK:
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road,
London W8 5RD
Get more Vietnam Embassy and Consulate contact details at www.vietnamvisaonline.net
Documents to be submitted are:
Original PASSPORT whose validity must exceed that of the visa by at least one month.
One completed APPLICATION FORM. Forms can be retrieved online or distributed at the Embassy.
One passport PHOTOGRAPH taken not more than one year ago, affixed to the application form. Both Vietnamese and British passport sizes are accepted
VISA FEE payment payable to the ‘EMBASSY OF VIETNAM’, all in British pounds sterling only.
- For Application in person: payment can be made in CASH only.
- For Application by post: payment should be in guaranteed cheque, postal order or bankers draft only. Your full name, passport number, contact address and telephone number must be provided at the back of the payment. Please DO NOT SEND CASH by post, the Embassy does not accept responsibility for any loss as a result of you sending cash.
Visa fees vary according to the type of visas and length of stay and are regularly adjusted.
In case of application by post, passport and visa will be returned by post by Special Delivery. A self-addressed envelope (not stamped) and postal delivery service charge are required.
The Embassy may request further supporting documents and will contact the applicant when necessary. Please do not send any unless contacted and explicitly requested to do so by the Embassy.
Normal Processing: Five working days (one week) are required for a normal processing of application made in person
Express Processing: Two working days for an express processing (additional fee required).
Vietnam visa - http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net
Vietnam visa online - http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/
Vietnam visa fees - http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/
Vietnam visa on arrival - http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/
Vietnam entry visa - http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net/
# # #
Since 2003, www.vietnamvisaonline.net provided online visa service which enables travelers to apply online for Vietnam visas from any country in the world. Using unmatched, cutting-edge online technologies, customers can apply for Vietnam visa simply by filling out one universal, 100% paperless electronic form.
As a local agency which serves the international clients all over the world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act - our reputation is upheld by how we live up to our core values honesty, integrity and respect for people. The company’s General Business Principles, Code of Ethics help everyone at Vietnamvisaonline acts in line with these values and comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.