Tel: (212) 244-7191
Private Prep Reveals Core Values For Winning Business
NEW YORK, N.Y. – (March 11, 2010) Private Prep, the distinctive tutoring service offering individually customized lessons for a wide range of K-12 subjects and standardized test prep in New York City, Westchester and Connecticut, is revealing its core values for maintaining its high quality of tutoring and continued growth.
These Core Values encompass Private Prep’s philosophy as an education company and its approach to supporting children’s varying academic needs.
Private Prep’s Core Values are:
• Emotional Investment - We care about the development of our students. When they succeed, we celebrate with them.
• Integrity - Take action with ethical principles in mind.
• Optimism - Believe in the power of positive thinking and the importance of an open-mind.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit - Think big and create new opportunities.
• Empathy - Understand the emotional nature of a child’s education.
• Dedication - Go the extra mile to do what it takes to succeed.
• Evolution - An ongoing quest for new ways to improve and address the ever changing educational landscape.
“Be it help with grasping a difficult concept, building confidence for standardized tests or unlocking important study skills and organization techniques, Private Prep makes the tutoring process fun and effective,” says Steve Feldman, Founder and Educational Director at Private Prep.
Private Prep is committed to inspiring students to maximize their academic potential by providing experienced, passionate, and highly qualified educators. These high level Academic Coaches have a knack for connecting with students to support them with improving their grades and increasing their test scores.
To learn more about how Private Prep puts these Core Values to work for its students, clients and through its team of passionate Academic Coaches, refer to http://www.PrivatePrep.com.
# # #
Private Prep is a distinctive tutoring service offering individually customized lessons for a wide range of K-12 subjects and standardized test prep. Our Academic Coaches are experienced, passionate, and highly qualified educators. In addition to a track record of improving grades and increasing test scores, they have a knack for connecting with students on a personal level and appreciate that their role transcends academics.
We are an education company that will make decisions based on our students’ best interest and not our bottom line. We use this lens not just because it is ethically appropriate, but we recognize that it’s also in the long-term best interest of our company.
Contact Scott Levenson to schedule interviews with Steve Feldman at (212) 244-7191 or Scott@PrivatePrep.com