PRLog - March 5, 2010 - TUNBRIDGE WELLS, U.K. -- 2010 is not wasting time!
The year is going ahead full steam and we are enjoying what looks to be a better year than 2009.
Several new opportunities have presented themselves and we are looking to grow nicely from April onwards.
What are we doing that is making the difference?
1. Investments in our website - we have added the resource area and made the site more functional - next month will see the upload of a video - watch out for it!
2. Networking - now more than ever we are attending meetings and posting updates on business networking sites. This includes the fun stuff like Twitter and Face book too!
3. Going back in time! I have emailed or called EVERY contact that I have met over the last FIVE years - a lot of people are quiet - but I have rekindled some old relationships that are going to generate a profit!
4. Creating MORE selling time. Better systems, a new laptop and a new database system have all helped to increase our efficiency!
5. Being as competitive as I can and giving the best customer service I know how to.
I believe the recession has weeded out a lot of dead wood and poor performing businesses - it has also created opportunities for those of us who are doing it right and are building a long term business. Our business is growing every week and I never want that to change.
If you have a business that uses temporary staff, and you need a reliable 24 hour service, please contacts us:
0845 475 0085
# # #
Using TEMP NETWORK will ensure :
You meet or exceed your customer’s requirements
You get the right person for the job
You save time on administration
You enjoy the peace of mind of 24 hour on-call service
We cater for :
Clerical and Admin
Drivers - Van - HGV
Production Line Operatives