The free iphone / ipad app enables users to search the Report Buyer’s database of over 300,000 publications covering companies, industries, markets and technologies. Results can be filtered by country, industry, price, publisher and release date and sorted by date and price.
Users will be able to see the complete details of reports available on the website through a beautifully designed smartphone interface. The app also offers useful functionality including the ability to:
• Track recent activity for easy review.
• Save keyword search results for future consideration.
• Add products of interest to a wishlist.
• Email search results and product details to a colleague.
• Ask to be sent a report sample for review before making a purchasing decision.
• Request a call-back from the customer service team to discuss a product.
Commenting on the launch, Edwin Bailey, founder of ReportBuyer.com, said: “Our research shows that business people are increasingly conducting research through mobile devices and our offering should help them find that information quickly. We believe this app is the first to be designed to search across a database of studies from multiple research providers.” Mr Bailey added, “We predict that the app will be of particular interest to executives who are on the road and do not have easy access to desktop computing.”
More information can be found at: http://www.reportbuyer.com/
Search for “market research reports” in the itunes App Store
About Report Buyer.
ReportBuyer.com is the independent online store for global business information. The website now lists more than 300,000 company overviews, market research reports, industry studies and business books from over 300 specialist publishers.