This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Confectionery industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
* The global confectionery market grew by 3% in 2008 to reach a value of $127.9 billion.
* In 2013, the global confectionery market is forecast to have a value of $147.7 billion, an increase of 15.5% since 2008.
* The global confectionery market grew by 2.4% in 2008 to reach a volume of 12.8 billion kilograms.
* In 2013, the global confectionery market is forecast to have a volume of 14.3 billion kilograms, an increase of 11.4% since 2008.
* Chocolate sales generated 48.6% of the global confectionery market's value.
* Europe accounts for 48.8% of the global confectionery market's value.
* Mars, Inc. accounts for 17% of the global confectionery market's value.
* Supermarkets and hypermarkets distribute 32.6% of the global confectionery market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The confectionery market consists of chocolate, gum, cereal bars and sugar confectionery. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/
# # #
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading business information aggregator providing market research reports and online databases. Bharatbook is also into the business of marketing conferences worldwide and undertakes custom research.