Many homeowners are fearful of being caught in “Loan Modification Hell” by their bank or loan servicer who commonly use stall tactics to delay committing to a loan modification.
Blogger and activist, Gail Simmons, offers three telephone strategies homeowners can use to fight back against bank stall tactics.
Apart from simply going to voicemail when calling the Loss Mitigation Department, many homeowners are experiencing getting the brush off, ie, trying to get them off the phone as soon as possible or getting stonewalled with vague answers to their questions about their qualifying status.
Here is one telephone strategy Simmons suggests using. “When calling, instead of using the term ‘pre-qualification’
For more smart tips like this and other resources, Simmons has developed a website portal for Los Angeles Foreclosures area homeowners at LosAngelesForeclosuresLoanModification.net.
Help and resources available include:
1. Details on qualifying for the HAMP government program
2. Details on homeowner and loan modification tools that will walk homeowners through the loan modification approval process step-by-step using little-known strategies to overcome bank stall tactics
3. Q&As on getting a loan modification
4. News updates on the latest loan modification activity by banks and the government program
5. Scam alerts on loan modification companies and attorneys
No homeowner deserves to be a victim of “Loan Modification Hell” and Gail Simmons intends to help homeowners avoid being caught in this frustrating position to avoid foreclosure with the tips and resources available at the website portal, http://LosAngelesForeclosuresLoanModification.net.
# # #
Los Angeles Foreclosures at 445 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071,
(213) 537-5615, provides honest and reliable assistance to help homeowners keep their home by obtaining a loan modification. Visit http://losangelesforeclosuresloanmodification.net/