• blog, updated 3 times a week. (RSS/Email Subscriptions available)
• resume editing services. (for resumes, cover letters, college application essays and custom orders)
• job board search engine. (search by keyword and location directly on the site)
• recommended books store. (organized by category w/ written descriptions & direct Amazon links)
• Social Networking Community. (with forums, groups, regional job fair listings, merchandise store)
• regular input from various HR representatives and career coaches.
• open communication. (available to readers through Twitter & Facebook as well as our own Social Network and email)
An Open Community for Dreamers and Job Seekers
YouCanDoWhatYouLove.com will provide everything in one place—from dealing with unemployment to getting and keeping the job—so readers don’t have to search for information to search for jobs. Better yet, YCDWYL will serve as an avenue for people to connect with other job seekers and career experts, share knowledge and benefit from each other’s experiences.
Founder Mary Alice Franklin is currently the NY Unemployment Examiner for Examiner.com and a resume writer for ResumesExpert.com. While working as a Corporate Sales Representative for part of a major book chain, Mary Alice was getting consistently positive feedback on her work with resumes, essays and cover letters for her resume editing service, Resume Helpers (now housed under YouCanDoWhatYouLove.com)
Mary Alice Franklin
# # #
A "look for the silver lining" job resources website & social networking community that provide job seekers with everything they need in one place. Complete with blog, job board, resume editing services, recommended books and networking community.