Trade fairs reflect market trends: in times of prosperity are experiencing boom, during a crisis they show declining interest of industry to present new products, as well as fewer traders come to see the new offer.
The dominant theme of this year's CeBIT will be "Connected Worlds".
Under this concept, there are distinguished the most promising fields of technology and their applications:
* Connected Living - use of telecommunications and information technology in the household (home networking);
* Broadband World - modern applications for business, the public sector and society, based on broadband access to the Internet;
* Webciety@CeBIT - new concepts for websites;
* Destination ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) - issues related to navigation, traffic control, security, telemetry;
* RFID - logistic systems, identification and access control systems based on RF technology;
* TeleHealth - use of communication techniques for remote diagnostics and health monitoring.
# # #
We are the European company distributing CCTV, WLAN, and SAT TV devices. We also produce a wide range of antennas. Our offer includes over 1200 products and full technical support.