By completing the Non-Profit Management Studies course, students will:
• Examine the fundamental principles of non-profit management, as well as the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board of directors and the management team
• Develop the practical and managerial skills necessary to successfully plan for operational success
• Understand financial and accounting terms, even if they have no financial background
• Know the details of the entire marketing process, including the role of ethics and technology
• Learn the employment law, compliance and regulatory requirements, as well as licensing, permits and taxes
• Examine the essential aspects of fundraising, and how to maximize fundraising opportunities
• Develop a successful leadership style
• Learn the fundamentals of the budgeting process
• Gain confidence and improve their communication skills
• Explore the process of negotiating, evaluate negotiation styles and consider successful negotiation strategies for most environments
For more information on this training series and the Sigma 6 training programs, please visit:
other courses are available in grant writing, marketing, financial management, and more.
# # #
A family owned business based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and providing professional geological soils hydrogeological environmental consulting services since 1985.