According to the SEC, individuals with a written financial plan have twice the money in savings and investments as those who don’t. Investors with a comprehensive plan are twice as likely to take actions that lead to financial success, such as saving enough to meet their retirement goals, rebalancing their portfolio, and selecting low-cost investments. In addition, 88% of those with a financial plan feel they have a clear financial direction, twice the percentage of those without professional support.
During this educational web seminar, an industry expert will discuss how a comprehensive financial plan:
• Will identify the amount you need save and the return your investments must achieve to enjoy the lifestyle you’ve envisioned.
• Ensures your investment portfolio is customized to achieve your retirement goals and reflect your risk tolerance.
• Can determine the best strategy for managing Social Security, 401(k)s, and pensions.
• Allows you to accurately assess your insurance coverage, ability to fund a child’s education, and estate planning efforts.
• Will identify potential liabilities that can decimate your nest egg, such as an undiversified portfolio and long-term care costs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to construct a financial tool that will benefit you for the rest of your life. REGISTER TODAY!
Title: Using a Financial Plan to Boost Your Wealth
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM MST
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
About the Presenter
Lon Jefferies is an investment advisor representative with Net Worth Advisory Group, a fee-only financial planning firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and a candidate for CFP™ certification. He possesses an MBA and bachelor's degrees in Finance and Marketing from the University of Utah. Lon writes articles for local magazines such as Business Connect and Utah Business Magazine, and he consistently contributes articles to online magazines such as FIGuide.com and FILife.com (by The Wall Street Journal). Additionally, Lon is a platinum expert author at EzineArticles.com. Lon has been quoted nationally in publications such as the NY Times and Investment News.
Visit Net Worth Advisory Group's home page at http://networthadvice.com. Lon can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoned at (801) 566-0740.
# # #
Fee-Only Financial Planner
Net Worth Advisory Group
6975 Union Park Center, Suite 465
Midvale, UT 84047