During their one-year tenure, Board members will work closely with Function: to provide subject matter expertise and guidance on how building product manufacturers can best meet the needs of the architecture and design community. This year’s board includes a diverse range of professionals, including experts on sustainable systems and development, integrated engineering, permaculture design, infrastructure and urban planning. Function:’s Architectural Advisory Board also provides members the opportunity to have a say in the products that they source and fully engage with the information they receive.
The 2010 Architectural Advisory Board members include:
• Mark McVay, LEED AP, Design Principal at SmithGroup, Los Angeles.
• Tryon C. Rosser, NCARB, Principal and founder of Ramos + Rosser Architects, PA.
• Michael Ruiz, BIM Manager, buildingSMART:
• Georgeen Theodore, AIA, Principal at Interboro Partners and Associate Director, Infrastructure Planning at New Jersey Institute of Technology
• Susie Spivey-Tilson, LEED® AP, Senior Associate, Sustainable Studio Director at tvsdesign and USBGC GA Chapter Board of Directors
To learn more about Function:, please visit www.functionatl.com.
# # #
Function: is an integrated marketing agency, converging strategy, design, research and communications for companies in the building, architecture and design community. Based in Atlanta, Function: provides clients throughout North America with a complete range of solutions, including advertising, marketing, design development and public relations to energize sales cycles. An innovative approach enables Function: to work efficiently and tactically, engaging key influencers, prospects and internal conduits through a range of vehicles and touch points. For more information, please visit www.functionatl.com.