Be in the best condition of your life. Try for one week and see for yourself.
Challenge yourself to reach your fullest potential through Oom Yung Doe training. Proven over centuries to be the fastest and safest way to achieve peak physical and mental condition, Oom Yung Doe will help you to:
• Increase Energy
• Build Strength
• Relieve Stress
• Lose Weight
• Sharpen Your Mind
• Increase Flexibility
• Increase Your Confidence and Inner Peace
• Win over the Negative Effects of Time to Maintain a Youthful Appearance
You only have one mind and body. It is never too late to improve yourself.
February is American Heart Month!
Protect your heart with more than physical movement – train properly to develop the deep inner peace that will help you to cultivate strong, healthy relationships with those in your life.
• Oom Yung Doe also offers individual therapy and conditioning programs for any ailment or condition. Results are guaranteed.
• Private instruction is available – call for an appointment.
• Ask about group discounts.
14310 NE 20th St.
8510 122nd Ave. NE
4319 Stone Way N.
# # #
Eight martial arts taught as one. Oom Yung Doe teaches how to improve your health and inner peace through correct martial arts movement, herbs, and meditation. Perfect for any age or condition, the longer you train the healthier you get.