1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

What Is Caesar Stone?

Caesar Stone is a man-made Stone that consists of approximately 95% of quartz, which is one of the most common minerals found in the earth’s crust. The other 5% of Caesar Stone is a mixture of polymer resins and colouring.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 
 
Attachment
Attachment
PRLog (Press Release) - Feb. 1, 2010 - Caesar Stone is a man-made Stone that consists of approximately 95% of quartz, which is one of the most common minerals found in the earth’s crust. The other 5% of Caesar Stone is a mixture of polymer resins and colouring. Quartz is very resistant to weathering which is why it is a popular choice for Caesar Stone benches, splashbacks, vanity’s and more. Because of this resistance a Caesar Stone bench is scratch, stain, heat and chip resistant – perfect for the kitchen that is always used. It can also withstand the most dangerous household liquids such as wine, vinegar, lemon juices, coffee, tea and those deeply coloured spices that can often stain everything they come into contact with. When you choose Caesar Stone for your bathroom or kitchen you are also choosing a material that will never require sealing.

http://ddstone.com.au

Because Caesar Stone is man made it can be designed according to current trends, which is one of the reasons for its current boom in popularity – that and it’s stunning performance ability. Caesar Stones aesthetics combined with its adaptable durability means it’s suitable for many rooms of your house.
DD Stone are a Sydney based supplier of Caesar Stone to all markets – residential, industrial and institutional clients – and offers a large range of Caesar Stone to cater for different tastes, styles and requirements. They can help you with design and colour all whilst offering a fantastic service- guaranteed. Check out their website at http://ddstone.com.au to see their full range of Caesar Stone colours and your design options.


If you’re considering Caesar Stone for your home or office you will be pleased to know that Caesar Stone requires very little maintenance to ensure it keeps its good looks. A simple wipe over with warm soapy water is usually enough to clean you’re Caesar Stone, but for tougher stains it is best to use a scratch resistant cloth. Although Caesar Stone is highly durable to ensure its longevity avoid prolonged exposure to very hot pots and pans, strong chemicals and solvents and highly aggressive cleaning products.

http://ddstone.com.au


If you want a Caesar Stone kitchen benchtops, splashbacks, vanity, staircase, tabletop or anything else then call the helpful and knowledgeable team at DD Stone, who are also proud members of the Master Builders Australia. They will be able to help you with all your stone requirements and look forward to hearing from you soon. Call them today on (02) 9632 0394 or visit their store at 31 The Promenade, Yennora, NSW. You can’t go wrong with Caesar Stone in your home.

# # #

DD STONE specialize in Marble and Granite, stone kitchen benches, kitchen bench tops, marble kitchen bench tops and much more.

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/10514473/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@hotmail.com
Source:DD Stone
Phone:02 9632-0394
Zip:2161
City/Town:Yennora - New South Wales - Australia
Industry:Architecture, Construction, Home
Tags:caesar stone, vanity bench tops, australian stone company, reconstituted stone, natural stone, quantum quartz
Shortcut:prlog.org/10514473
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share