a big margin”
WhatCar? October 2009
“…truly stunning performer. The 3 Series (Coupé)
remains the car to beat….”
WhatCar? November 2009
On 20 March 2010 these already class-leading models will receive a mid lifecycle "refresh". The rationale behind these changes are:
- Update exterior design to create a fresh, contemporary, new look
- Increase levels of standard equipment to better reflect the competitive set and provide an RV uplift
- Introduce new engines to further increase our advantage through BMW EfficientDynamics.
To meet these objectives BMW are making changes to exterior and interior styling and standard equipment as well as introducing a new alloy wheel programme, new exterior colours, upholsteries and trims. This comprehensive package of changes should further strengthen the position of the 3 Series Coupé and Convertible as the benchmark setters within their class.
Design highlights – Exterior
- The changes to exterior styling build on the signature BMW Coupé design characteristics to further enhance the sporty appearance.
- The entirely new headlights featuring LED technology give a cool, contemporary look. Styling changes visually lower the car, enhancing its dynamic appearance.
- New front bumper with continuous air inlet and side fins in matt aluminium (SE models)
- Taller and wider kidney grille (SE and M Sport)
- Prominent new headlights with bright white LED corona rings and illuminated LED “eyebrows”
- New entirely red rear light clusters featuring LED light bars (SE, M Sport and M3)
- Revised rear bumper with additional emphasis on horizontal lines (SE models)
- Rear diffuser in Dark Shadow metallic (M Sport models)
- 32 mm longer front bumper (SE and M Sport)
- New engine compartment lid to accentuate flowing front profile (SE and M Sport)
- Revised rocker panel with contrasting character lines (SE models)
Alloy wheel programme:
- New standard wheels for all SE models.
- New optional 19” M Sport wheel.
In addition, Coupé and Convertible models now feature a revised range of body colours. Further details can be found later in this bulletin.
Design highlights - Interior
- The interior ambience is lifted still further by the inclusion of Dakota Leather as standard equipment on all E92 and
- E93 models (M3 retains Novillo leather). This enhancement supports the premium and exclusive character of these products and should also lead to an increased residual value.
- Standard Dakota leather on all models (SE and M Sport).
- Revised design for Sport leather steering wheel (SE models)
In addition, Coupé and Convertible models now feature revised range of interior trims and upholstery colours.
BMW are pleased to announce a range of improvements to the engine portfolio, including a new 2.0-litre diesel engine, a new 325d engine and a new 335i engine. In addition BMW are introducing an Auto Start-Stop for the M3 Coupé and M3 Convertible in both seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT) and six-speed manual transmission variants.
View our BMW finance and leasing offers: http://www.brocars.co.uk/
Brocars Finance and Leasing, London
Tel: 0845 094 4094
# # #
Brocars car and vehicle and Asset Leasing, Finance and Contract Hire: offer various types of vehicle and asset finance, including Contract Hire / Lease, Finance Lease, Lease Purchase, Contract Purchase, Hire Purchase and Personal Finance schemes.