“This release of ScheduleAnywhere has raised the bar on speed and ease of use for online staff scheduling software,” said Jon Forknell, vice president and general manager of Atlas Business Solutions. “We are confident our existing customers, as well as new ones, will appreciate the new features and enhancements ScheduleAnywhere now offers. We’ve made ScheduleAnywhere easier for managers to control labor and overtime costs, plus given them better tools for managing employee work schedules.”
What’s New in ScheduleAnywhere?
• Improved Reporting - Managers can view total hours scheduled by employee across all schedules, which helps reduce unnecessary overtime.
• Improved Searching - Managers can search for employees, skills, explanations, shifts, and notes across multiple schedules to create custom search reports.
• New Employee Permissions - Employees can be given permission to update their own addresses, phone numbers, and passwords.
• Easier Employee Schedule Printing - Managers can select multiple individual employee schedules to view, print or export.
• Faster Employee Scheduling - Managers can select all days in a view for an employee, or all employees on a particular day, and schedule or copy shifts, explanations, or notes in a single operation.
• Improved Requirement Rows - Changing values in requirement rows has been enhanced for faster requirement editing.
• Enhanced Employee Maintenance - Inactive employees and their schedule history can be restored.
• Better Schedule Management - Managers can retrieve and restore deleted schedules, adjust schedule sharing permissions, or transfer schedule ownership.
What is ScheduleAnywhere?
ScheduleAnywhere is an online employee scheduling service that includes everything a manager needs to quickly and easily create and manage employee work schedules. This Software as a Service (SaaS) helps ensure proper shift coverage, eliminate scheduling conflicts, manage shift rotations, track time-off and hours scheduled, handle staff availability and time-off requests, track skills and certifications, and estimate payroll costs. With real-time access to schedules, ScheduleAnywhere assists thousands of managers and businesses daily by saving them time and helping reduce unnecessary overtime. ScheduleAnywhere is ideal for both small businesses and large corporations.
How to get ScheduleAnywhere
ScheduleAnywhere subscriptions start at $19.95 a month for up to 25 employees and costs just $0.50/month for each additional employee. Free live phone and e-mail support are provided at no additional cost. For more detailed information, call ABS at 1-800-874-8801 (1-701-235-5226)
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) is a leading provider of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and affordable business software. Since 1991, ABS has helped customers directly reduce costs, save time and streamline business processes by providing employee scheduling software, human resource software, appointment scheduling software, and business plan software. ABS was named one of Software Magazine's Top 500 Software Companies in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007. ABS software titles include: Client Appointment Manager, Customer Appointment Manager®, HR Document Maker, Patient Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere®
Customer Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere, Staff Files, Ultimate Business Planner, Ultimate Financial Forecaster, and Visual Staff Scheduler are registered trademarks of Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) is a leading provider of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and affordable business software, including employee scheduling software, human resource software, appointment scheduling software, and business plan software.