PRLog - Jan. 25, 2010 - You can easily improve your hunter DPS (Damage Per Second) by employing legal and hack free techniques. It is advisable to find the top DPS spec for your current gear level. You can check the hunter forums for enhancing your strength. Using the right bullets/ammo can be extremely beneficial. You should completely avoid application of vendor bullets and ammo for preventing yourself from cheating. You should preferably find an engineer for creating Saronite Razorheads or Mammoth Cutters that can be effortlessly used during raids. They also increase your DPS.
World of Warcraft
For more information on Hunter Raiding Macros, Shot Rotations, and Talent Builds please visit: ----------> http://www.f21.in/WOW-Secret-Guide
Tips To Increase Your Hunter DPS In WoW
* Increasing hunter DPS is WoW can enhance your levels with flamboyance. Regularly checking the class forums for the best gem stats can accelerate your leveling process. You should take up survival specs that can benefit you more than Agility and Marksmen.
* You should use a scope. You can boost up your DPS by fastening the right scope to your gun or bow. Find updated scopes from the Auction House. You should ask the engineer to link you to the Auction House directly.
* Understanding your priorities can enhance your performance. Hunters mainly focus on their priorities depending on spec. They don’t work on rotation. You can remember your priority combos by using a practice dummy.
* Choosing the right pet is extremely important. You should take a wolf instead of tenacity pets. They are known for their Furious Howl ability. Usage of pots and buffs can greatly help you. Using scrolls can also boost up your DPS.
* You should learn the secrets for playing WoW (World of Warcraft) like professionals. Secret Gold Guide by Hayden Hawke is especially designed for players who want to become rich. You can easily procure this book from its official website.
Get The Secret Tactics You Can Use To Legally Generate 427 Gold Per Hour --------> http://www.f21.in/