The exact cause of blind pimples is unknown. Common pimples they are generally a result of hormonal imbalance in the body. What caused these blind pimples?
1. As hormones fluctuate, there is an increase of oil being secreted from the sebaceous gland. It allows dirt to accumulate in the pores and results to pimples.
2. Too much stress can alter as well the normal balance of hormones of an individual. Some would have dermatitis, some would experience different symptoms and end up having pimple breakouts.
Blind pimple may also be a sebaceous cyst which may be a little different than the normal pimples. They can be prevented but sometimes it would just depend on your hormones. Be careful not to get rid of blind pimple by squeezing it very hard. Doing so will not only increase chances of getting an infection, damage skin tissues and leave a permanent scar. It is best to let the blind pimple form a head so it gets an outlet.
When dealing with a blind pimple, it is highly suggested not to prick the pimple. It is the best way to avoid irritating the pimple and at the same time avoid scarring. In doing so, you will not only increase the risk of an infection and also the chance of getting a permanent scar by damaging the skin tissue.
Here are a few steps to get rid of blind pimple :.
1. The best way to deal with it is to apply hot compress. That way, a blind pimple can be able to grow a head and eventually come out.
2. Wash your face once in a while to remove accumulated dust and dirt.
3. Avoid using too much makeup. If you are just going out for a grocery, you need not put on makeup.
4. Pricking an irritated or inflamed papule would just make it worse.
5. If you have scars, there are ointments that work to diminish these especially when scars still recent.
You can also try applying apple cider vinegar on the blind pimple. Soak a small cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and apply it on the blind pimple for a few minutes. This method will also help to get rid of blind pimple.
Some people also find it useful to apply toothpaste on the blind pimple but has to be careful with applying toothpastes because it may contain substances that cause irritation on the skin. If nothing works it is advisable to consult a dermatologist for help.
Get more tips about pimple here, http://lets-