The new chiropractic blog is dedicated to serving the chiropractic profession. It focuses on providing a slew of useful free chiropractic information and other free resources for chiropractors. The new blog redesign and improvements started with migrating to the Wordpress blogging format. According to the company president and founder, the site simply outgrew their previous chiropractic blog format.
The increased functionality and flexibility of the Wordpress format allows this chiropractic blog to offer much more chiropractic content while maintaing an attractive layout sure to please any chiropractor. The blog will offer many free resources and frequent posts of interest to today's practicing Doctor of Chiropractic. Examples of some of the most common chiropractic topics include:
- Chiropractic patient education advice and tips
- Chiropractic practice marketing and advertising
- Advice on Chiropractic social media advertising
- Discussion of Promoting Chiropractic with Twitter and other social media sites
- Marketing Chiropractic on the Internet
- Chiropractic patient retention and new patient acquisition
- Chiropractic news and current events
- Product updates
- Announcement of new chiropractic art and chiropractic gift products
- Free chiropractic resources
- And More
The clinicallysignificantproductions.com blog for chiropractors has also been moved to its own dedicated domain. This is an improvement over being hosted at Blogger or with Wordpress and should make the chiropractic focused blog much easier for Chiropractors to find via Google and other search engines.
Interested chiropractors and other parties are invited to view the new chiropractic blog by visiting: http://clinicallysignificantproductions.com/
# # #
We are dedicated to promoting Chiropractic and serving the chiropractic profession via our website, Twitter, Social Media, the internet, and our affordable products. From offering free chiropractic tools and resources, access to chiropractic information, to our affordable chiropractic patient education, marketing, and chiropractic gifts and art...we spread our love for chiropractic. We also make it easier for other practicing Doctors of Chiropractic to do the same!