2. Not more than 15 days: for citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Russian Federation (from 1 Jan 2009).
3. French citizens holding valid diplomatic passports are exempt from visa requirements when visiting Vietnam and are allowed to stay for up 3 months at one time or on several visits within six months since their first immigration dates. Vietnamese citizens holding valid diplomatic passports also enjoy similar privileges.
4. Citizens of Chile and Vietnam holding valid diplomatic or official passports from one of the two countries are exempt from needing entry, exit and transit visas in the other's territory and are allowed to stay for up 60 days on each visit.
5. An agreement on visa exemption for diplomatic and official passport holders signed between Vietnam and the Republic of Paraguay’s governments will take effect as from October 26, 2008 announced the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. Under the agreement which was signed on March 8, 2007 in Asuncion, the two countries’ diplomatic and official passport holders whose residence does not exceed 90 days will be exempted from visa. The agreement will also allow visa exemption throughout the term of office for those who are members of diplomatic missions, consular offices or representatives of international organizations as well as members of their families.
# # #
Since 2003, www.vietnamvisaonline.net provided online visa services which uses unmatched, cutting-edge online technologies, you can apply for Vietnam visa simply by filling out one universal, 100% paperless electronic form.