Hiring of more than 75 crew members will take place starting in March 2010.
Starting February 1, 2010 applicants for various exciting positions at the museum attraction will be able to download an employment form on our web site.
In the meantime, as the excitement and suspense grows, you’re invited to become a “sidewalk superintendent”
There are some fine traveling Titanic exhibits on tour, but Titanic Pigeon Forge will be a permanent three-deck structure built firmly on Tennessee soil. Shaped like Titanic herself, it will comfortably hold 20 galleries to display hundreds of authentic, priceless Titanic artifacts that were either carried from the ship and into lifeboats by passengers and crew, or were found afloat soon after the sinking and quickly salvaged by rescue boats.
Thanks to a team of skilled and talented artisans, the museum attraction will also feature finely crafted exact reproductions of the original Titanic’s famous Grand Staircase, a First-Class suite and a Third-Class cabin to name a few rooms. Guests will be able to walk the full scale Grand Staircase. It will lead to the First-Class suite, which will be dedicated to the socially prominent Mr. and Mrs. Straus who founded and owned Macy’s Department.
The ship will be anchored in water to create the illusion of Titanic at sea, and a 90-minute self-guided tour will give guests the sensation of sailing on the original ship’s 1912 maiden voyage. Upon entry, each guest will receive a boarding pass bearing the name of an actual Titanic passenger or crew member whose fate will be reveled on the Memorial Wall at tour end. Along the way, powerful emotions will surface as guests…
• Walk Titanic’s Grand Staircase
• Touch the frozen surface of an “iceberg”
• Feel the chill of that fateful “Starry Night”
• Study some of the largest, most detailed Titanic models ever built
• Grip the ship’s wheel and follow the Captain’s commands
• Tour world-class galleries and the rare historical artifacts they hold
• Sit in a Titanic lifeboat and listen to actual survivors tell their stories
• Send an SOS from the Marconi Wireless Room
• Test their balance while standing on mini-decks built to show the ever-steeper slope of Titanic as she sank
• Watch children eight years and younger explore the special interactive Titanic Tot Play-and-Learn Room
• Dive to Titanic’s wreck site via spectacular underwater camera footage
Cedar Bay Entertainment is a privately owned entertainment and development company headquartered in Branson, Missouri, the site of Cedar Bay’s first Titanic Museum Attraction. Since its April 2006 grand opening, it has welcomed more close to 2,000,000 guests.
# # #
Ackermann PR is one of the nation's premier public relations and marketing firms. Based in Knoxville, TN with offices in Dallas, Nashville and Washington, DC, Ackermann PR goes the extra mile for its clients nationwide.