For Immediate Release, November 30, 2009
Techs4Biz Corporation, a leading provider of software products for managing field activities, announces the launch of Pervidi Safety Inspection Management version 5.20; the next generation of the company’s Inspection and Safety Management Solution.
Pervidi Safety Inspection Management automates all aspects of safety and compliance activities, including electronic field inspections, dynamic forms and checklists, dynamic deficiencies, automated corrective actions, notifications, and management reporting.
“Specifically focused on addressing safety risks and managing possible safety violations, Pervidi is perfectly suited to record, track, mitigate and manage safety issues.” explains Mr. Eitan Shibi, Techs4Biz’ CTO.
OSHA’s Top 10 Violations for 2009 indicate an increase of almost 30% over the same time period in 2008:
1. Scaffolding – 9,093 violations
2. Fall Protection – 6,771 violations
3. Hazard Communication – 6,378 violations
4. Respiratory Protection – 3,803 violations
5. Lockout-Tag out – 3,321 violations
6. Electrical (Wiring) – 3,079 violations
7. Ladders – 3,072 violations
8. Powered Industrial Trucks – 2,993 violations
9. Electrical – 2,556 violations
10. Machine Guarding – 2,364 violations
(source: The U.S. Department of Occupational Safety and Health Administration - OSHA)
These violations have cost many companies vast amounts of money in penalty fines, work-loss, and worker compensation. Pervidi enables users to quickly identify and correct these and other violations: “’Out-of-
Pervidi includes numerous components, each designed specifically for the appropriate user level:
- PDA/Handheld devices enable field inspectors to record inspections, deficiencies, violations and corrective actions in the field, including pre-set pick-lists, picture-taking and image ‘doodling’
- Web Portal, enabling any user with a Web Browser to access their schedule, inspections, results, and reports.
- Management Software – including over 200 management and Key-Performance-
- Trigger engine – for automatic emails, notifications, and alerts.
Pervidi is used by a variety of organizations including:
- Safety inspectors, auditors and service providers
- Schools and Universities
- Hospital and biomedical service providers
- Government and space agencies
Pervidi can be configured based on a combination of specific standards and internal company policies and procedures, hence delivering the exact solution that each organization requires.
Pervidi seamlessly connects with ERP systems and other downstream applications:
Pervidi version 5.20 is available immediately and will come as the standard platform for all future customers.
About Techs4Biz Corporation
Since 1999 Techs4Biz has been implementing PervidiTM within various organizations, business models and processes. PervidiTM enables a shift in focus from paper-based administrative tasks to improved management and informed decision making by migrating from manual activities to automated practices.
For further information on PervidiTM and the services provided by Techs4BizTM, please visit www.pervidi.com or contact
© 2009 Techs4Biz Corporation. All rights reserved. The Pervidi logo is either registered trademark or trademark of Techs4Biz Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
# # #
Techs4Biz corporation is a technology innovator and developer of solutions for managing facilities, resources, services and operations, with offices in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
Formed in 1999 as a privately owned corporation, Techs4Biz created Pervidi which was one of the first software products with an integrated PDA application. Over the past 10 years Pervidi was expanded to manage any type of inspection, maintenance operations (CMMS), physical assets, inventories and field service operations.
Pervidi is a state of the art field force automation suite of products combining handheld devices (PDAs), wireless connectivity, software, and web portals. By utilising dynamic user-definable checklists Pervidi can automate ANY field activity including health & safety inspections, work orders, asset management, service activities, preventative maintenance activities, and custom data collection tasks. Pervidi streamlines operations, improves productivity and reduces costs.