Your family has more or less a history of twins and most likely you will also have a twin as your kid. This is a natural phenomenon and the greater the number of persons that has twins in your family tree, the greater the chance of getting twins as your children. Ok, here are more tips to help you have a twin set of babies. Take note that having twins means that you have to change two sets of diapers.
1. You have to find a suitable that is most likely a twin. As I have said before, it runs in the family and having a twin as your spouse would most likely increase this chance of having a twin.
2. Gain more weight. A person with increased weight of about 30 BMI would have more chances of getting twins.
3. Having a baby when you are 35 years old and above. A recent study showed that getting pregnant at a later age increases the likelihood of getting twins.
4. Setup and meet up with a fertility expert. That expert can prescribe medications to help you achieve a set of twins.
5. Eat yams. Eating yam has recently been found out to increase the chances of having twins.
So that's it. You now have a great chance to have a set of twins.
If you are having problems getting pregnant or you have an infertility problem, you may want to check this website out because this has really helped me a lot. I really cried when I found out I was pregnant after years of waiting. I highly recommend that you check this site out
Click here to discover how you can Get Pregnant Quickly
The author would like to share tips on how to get pregnant faster naturally and safely. She would also like to share tips on having a fulfilling married life.