Our valuable customers had posted us different question / queries in regard to Rain Chains.
With this Press Release we intend to share with you few typical questions in regard to Rain Chain and one unique answer to all.
Questions / Queries:
Can rain chains be used in harsh winters (extreme cold / icy conditions) or do I have to take them down?
Do they work efficiently in area of high wind area?
How about rain chains functionality, do they really work?
Can Rain Chains handle a large volume of water?
Is it difficult to install a rain chain?
Are rain chains heavy? Can my gutter support it?
What about electrolysis damage to my aluminum gutter?
Do I need special equipment to install a Rain Chain?
How about its maintenance?
How long does it take to install a Rain Chain? Etc…
Looking towards our customer concerns http://www.rainchainsworld.com/
Rain Chain Installation Instruction
Step-by-step multiple copyrighted options of rain chain installation by Monarch posted by RainChainsWorld.
Rain chains can be easily installed into pre-existing rain gutters.
RainChainsWorld has a unique collection of pure copper rain chains for your home, which come equipped with a gutter attachment piece called “triangular hanger”. This hanger is designed to sit in the rain gutter over the drain hole where the downspout was and helps direct the flow of water into the rain chains.
Installing your Rain Chains
Option 1 Anchoring Your Rain Chain (Highly Recommended)
The rain chain installation option by Monarch International Inc. has been tested and increases rain chain stability and prevents water splashing. Anchoring works best especially in areas of wind and in areas of extreme cold / icy conditions.
1. Unhook the triangular hanger from the rain chain. (as shown in Step -1)
2. Mark two points at a distance of 6-8 inches along the back wall, just above the rain gutter drain hole (keep cup close to rain gutter drain hole this will prevent water splashing and will allow smooth flow of water into the rain chain).
3. Open the two ends (arms) of triangular hanger. (as Shown in Step 3 & 4)
4. The two ends (arms) of triangular hanger can be easily bent using pliers. (as shown in Step-5)
5. Anchor one end (arm) of triangular hanger with back wall using screw and washer. (as shown in Step-6)
6. Assemble the rain chain with triangular hanger. (as shown in Step-6)
7. Anchor the other end (arm) of triangular hanger with back wall using screw and washer.
8. Make sure that screws are tightened properly. (Installation completed. Step-7)
Option 2 Slide and Install (Quick Install Option)
1. Unhook the triangular hanger from the rain chain.
2. Slide the triangular hanger in the rain gutter drain hole. It will look like an upside down triangle sitting in the rain gutter drain hole.
3. Installation may require some slight bending of triangular hanger that can be easily done by hand or with pliers.
4. Assemble triangular hanger and rain chain.
Installation and usage tips-
Use a rain gutter screen to prevent debris and leaves from entering your rain chain.
Over time copper will gain a wonderful natural verdigris patina.
To shorten to your rain chain
1. Decide how short you would like the rain chain to be.
2. To remove the piece, carefully unbend the two adjustment links on either side of the rain chain link you whish to remove
Rain Chains World an online business store sells (http://www.rainchainsworld.com/
1. Pure Copper Rain Chains: 22 elegant and distinctive styles of functional rain chains in 8.5 ft standard length.
2. Pure Copper Rain Chain Extensions: 6 of our popular easy to assemble styles of rain chain extensions in 3 ft length.
3. Basins: 4 beautifully crafted basins with elegant hand hammered texture in assorted sizes
4. Gutter Reducer: Our easy to install, sturdy copper metal Gutter Reducer “A perfect adaptor between gutter and rain chain”
For more specific installation instruction of a rain chain, rain chain extension, basin or gutter reducer please visit our Installation section http://www.rainchainsworld.com/
# # #
www.RainChainsWorld.com offers a wide array of Pure Copper Rain Chains, Rain Chain Extensions, Basins, Gutter Reducer and attachment. Rain Chains are functional and decorative alternate to traditional gutter downspout that helps guiding rainwater into basin, barrel or bowls for further reuse - Today's "Water Harvesting" mantra. Originated from Japan, this wonderful little example of human ingenuity adds architectural accent to your home exterior, yard or patio and brings the harmony of cascading water to your backyard.