ALL VETERANS OF WORLD WAR II
• Come, march with other World War II Veterans in the Veterans Day Parade, 11 a.m. November 7, downtown Wichita Falls, Texas.
• The World War II portion of the parade is dedicated to all living World War II Veterans. It is our salute to the “Greatest Generation”.
• Each branch of the service will march together as a unit following their individual service banner.
ARMY VETERANS will march together wearing kaki caps
NAVY VETERANS will march together wearing white caps
MARINE VETERANS will march together wearing green caps
ARMY AIR CORPS VETERANS will march together wearing blue caps
COAST GUARD VETERANS will march together wearing red caps
(Caps furnished by the parade Committee)
• Wheelchair or motorized transport provided if needed.
• March will not be long so don’t be concerned about your strength.
• Wives, sons, daughters, grandchildren or other relatives of a deceased Veteran may march following their unit carrying a sign designating the loved one they march for.
• This may be the first time since the war was over 64 years ago that we have had the opportunity to march together once again to pay honor to our service and our country. Our numbers are rapidly dwindling. We are all in our 80’s and 90’s. Let’s not miss this opportunity to come together November 7 before it’s too late! Please let us know if you will join us!
Contact the Museum of North Texas History ASAP!
Phone (940)322-7628 Email email@example.com
Or phone Robert Seabury at (940)696-8783
Give us your name, address, phone number or email address, branch and date of service
• A tribute dinner may follow the march but plans are being formulated and will follow.