PRLog - Oct. 25, 2009 - SEOUL, South Korea -- Get the best overseas teaching opportunities during the worst of financial times!
Teach English in Korea
As most of the world’s fiscal health deteriorate with grimmer news of layoffs and rising unemployment-
Enjoy the prestige and job security of working for the Korean Ministry of Education. Remuneration and perks are the highest offered in the market today at 3.1M Won for exemplary teachers TAX FREE! Gain access to numerous positions nationwide today and be represented by a duly licensed and accredited HR firm directly affiliated with the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Application Dossiers emailed to us are accessed by education board personnel NATIONWIDE such as the metropolitan and regional education boards including the autonomous island of Jeju City, independent school districts as well as the Ministry of Education’s NIIED (National Institute for International Education). As our candidate, we afford you to maintain your visibility amongst numerous applicants. Bear in mind that the industry is immensely popular and you are globally competing against those who have applied and those who will- both based locally and overseas.
BE SMART, APPLY, & Start Your Year Abroad Hassle Free by Letting Employers and the Ministry Find You!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Email to email@example.com the following:
1. Full Resume with GPA or Total College Grade/Mark Earned
2. Photo Scanned/Legible Digital Photo
3. Degree Scanned/Legible Digital Photo
4. Passport Photo page
APPLICATION & PROCESSING DETAILS
Vacancies: 800 - 1000 new expat ESL Teachers Needed / semester
- First Semester: February 15
- Second Semester: August 25
Student Body: Elementary, Middle School, & High School Posts
Sponsoring Org:Korean Ministry of Education Science and Technology
Processing Org: ESL Job Network
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
* We accept resumes on a rolling basis and make quick placements that afford you to begin teaching in South Korea whenever you are available.
* For teachers keen on placements at different location or on a later date, please inform us as we carry various job types NATIONWIDE from -- the public and the private sectors all year round.
* When applying please mention where you saw this ad
* If you have questions or concerns regarding this post please feel free to contact us
ESL JOB NETWORK
Land Line: 070-7630-8547
Mobile: 82-10-2571-5102 or 82-10-2956-7529
US No. 1-516-874-5047
UK No. 44-20-3239-4288
AUS No. 61-02-8003-3764
YAHOO IM: iteachntravel
GOOGLE Talk: iteachntravel
MSN & HOTMAIL: iteachntravel
Gov’t Recruitment License: 615-90-21827
Official Education Ministry’s EPIK HR Agent Code: K16
# # #
ESL Job Network is Your Passport To Paid Overseas Travel, Job, & Adventure! We create opportunities for you to Learn. Earn. Explore & Save Thousands while teaching ESL in Korea. All This for FREE!