Does your consultative sales assessment . . .
1. Measure both "can do" (i.e., sales skills) and "will do" (i.e., behavioral tendencies and personality)
2. Provide a "green light" and "red light" metric. In other words, does your assessment yield a probability of success score to be used for selection?
3. Provide sales skill, behavioral and personality information that is easily interpretable based on a massive users database (hundred of thousands)?
4. Utilize job simulation - where candidates and incumbents experience a "day in the life of" and they use their situational judgment and skills to successfully handle typical sales challenges?
5. Provide accurate selection information and rich developmental information to kick-start a newly hired salesperson's development?
6. Provide you the opportunity to benchmark the skills and behavioral tendencies of your incumbents - so you can determine where training is required to make your sales force world class?
7. Generate a custom interview based on the candidate's assessment results?
8. Meet all EEO and ADA requirements?
Click here http://www.alignmark.com/
John Mattone, VP Sales & Marketing
# # #
Since 1976 AlignMark has been a pioneer in the use of simulations for assessment, development and training tools, and leading provider of employee enhancement solutions to help organizations optimize their human capital resources.