* 80% of MuralPop business is repeat or referral business
* The MuralPop focus is establishing relationships and keeping them strong
* MuralPop provides solutions that work – the medium is not our message
* Quality control is primary on all MuralPop projects – our reputation depends on it
* MuralPop will never exceed your budget without your authorization
* MuralPop has never missed a deadline
* MuralPop offers the most advanced digital imaging technology and services in the United States
From homeowners to multinational corporations, we provide MuralPop clients one-stop solutions
Creative insight and project planning in: Architectural Renderings - Art Reproduction - Backlit Panels Banner Stands Banners/Backdrops - Contour Cut Decals - Dry Erase Laminates - Fabric Panels - Flags Floor Graphics - Full Displays - Magnets Mesh Banners - Mural Panels POP - Displays Posters Presentation Displays - Van Graphics Vehicle Wraps - Wall Graphics - Window Graphics
We offer a large variety of products and services including Graphic Design, Printing and Installation on full and partial Vehicle Wraps, Signs Banners, Auto Wraps, Car Wraps, Vehicle Graphics, Custom Signs, and Vinyl Graphics.
Artist Michael Burns has been a staple in the Cincinnati Arts scene for the last 15 years. Fueled by his passion for creating art through a multitude of mediums and his desire to touch a wide audience locally and nationally, Muralpop was born in 1996. As a boutique design firm, Muralpop under Burns' helm, focuses on delivering unique alternatives to a typical design studio. With an impressive portfolio focusing on graphic design, WEB/SEO marketing, custom vehicle wrap printing, and large-scale murals; Muralpop has made its mission to provide the highest levels of quality and service to all customers from small business owners to Fortune 500 companies.
Michael Burns, a full-time artist for the last 15 years, has dedicated his life's work to creating and sharing his art locally, nationally, and abroad. His blessed gift can be seen in various mediums including expressionistic abstract, realistic portraits, graphic design, and photography. Burns' innovation and tenacious spirit is apparent in his ever-growing portfolio that spans from simple canvas to the Tyler Davidson Fountain Restoration Mural to a restored VW bus. His artistic vision is limitless and leaves his viewers in anticipation of what he'll create next.