This revolutionary RP and RM machine will also be nationally-introduced at the Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE) Convention in Nashville, TN, on November 19-21, 2009.
Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing has changed the way all manufactured products get to-market, and, until the $1,495 RapmanUSA, Schools and Universities have been limited to delivering Student access to learning such future-trend technologies due to prior 3D printers costs in the tens of thousands of dollars.
However, the RapManUSA not only allows the teaching of RP and RM, but it is also available in kit-form; contributing towards the teaching and learning of Engineering because Students can build the machine themselves! In addition to Students and Teachers, such a cost-effective device will instantly appeal to Designers, Engineers, and others working in 3D CAD.
“This incredible and innovative 3D machine showcases the highly imaginative way that TEC and its partners continue to grant Educators the means to increase and enrich the Learning-Experience along budget-friendly avenues,” said Richard Amarosa, TEC President. “In today’s economy, amongst global competitiveness, a child’s Technology education shouldn’t be compromised, but understanding the many pressures Education is enduring, TEC has always been dedicated to providing forward-looking solutions like the RapmanUSA.”
Key RapManUSA Features and Benefits of interest to Educators:
* RapManUSA designed to allow assembly by Students – granting full understanding of Mechanical assembly, electronics, manufacturing processes and more – who can then immediately print their own 3D-prototype designs on it.
* Simply the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to produce Rapid Prototyping 3D designs.
* X/Y/Z positioning system able to accommodate multiple tools for additional functionality. Runs on open source software for set up and control.
* Manufactured of high-impact acrylic, it can print the majority of its own replacement parts at First-Generational quality-levels.
* It can print from a variety of affordable material such as ABS and HDPE plastics – and operates on a 12-volt power source.
* Friendly support readily available from Technology Education Concepts (TEC).
Bits From Bytes – another of TEC’s globally-acclaimed Partners – is the developer of the revolutionary RapManUSA and a pioneer in rapid prototyping innovations.
For more information on the RapManUSA, or to purchase, simply go to www.RapManUSA.com website, or contact Technology Education Concepts at 800-338-2238, or, Sales@TECedu.com.
# # #
Technology Education Concepts (TEC) is the nation's premier provider of 3D software and hardware Academic Engineering solutions needed to teach today’s Students about the fields of engineering, design, manufacturing and architecture with an emphasis on real-world industrial production and manufacturing. The Educators’ Choice for Engineering Solutions since 1987, TEC has established itself as a trusted one-stop academic resource globally.