Private Mortgage Wealth provides readers with:
• An understanding of mortgage lending terminology using easy-to-understand language;
• The pros and cons of various lending structures;
• Insight on how mortgage lenders make decisions;
• Advice to create a Lending Policy and a Compliance Plan;
• An analysis of what led to the sub-prime meltdown;
• And much more ...
Throughout the book, prospective investors will find tips and real-life examples – some from Charles’ own experiences. Each step in the process is covered in detail, but Chapter 11, Concept to Completion, brings it all together when the reader is walked through the whole procedure as Suzette McIntosh decides to take the plunge in private mortgage investing. Charles concludes with two chapters filled with real-life scenarios – one for making double-digit returns and one on mistakes made.
With Private Mortgage Wealth, readers will be confident and stress-free about their investments.
Charles A. Aziegbemhin is an engineer with a penchant for real estate, mortgages and investments. He is the President and CEO of RECCMOX Realty Inc. and LEPTON Financial Corp. in Toronto. Charles lives in Ajax, Ontario with his wife, twin sons and daughter.