AGS operates two schools: the American Graduate School of International Relations and Diplomacy, and the American Graduate School of Business and Economics. By specializing in these two sets of disciplines, the American Graduate School in Paris seeks to promote synergies between them and develop complementary new programs.
Alexis Delabre, chairman of the Board of the American Graduate School in Paris, comments: “We endeavour to provide a global education, by giving future actors in international business a good understanding of the cultural, social and political context of the countries with which they will interact, as well as giving future diplomats and practitioners of international relations a good knowledge of the business component of the international arena.”
Programs offered at the American Graduate School in Paris include:
* A U.S. accredited Executive Master of Science in Finance
* A U.S. accredited Executive Master of Science in Marketing
* A U.S. accredited Master of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy
* A Ph.D. in International Relations and Diplomacy
* Double-degree programs with French university partners (Université de Paris Sud 11 in * Sceaux, and Université de Cergy-Pontoise)
* Study abroad options for both graduates and undergraduates
* Part-time and tailored programs for students and professionals.
Through the nature of the disciplines taught as well as through the multi-cultural profile of its students and faculty, AGS provides an international classroom environment and diverse academic perspectives.
The American Graduate School in Paris is registered in France as a private institution of higher education (Etablissement Privé d’Enseignement Supérieur) and a non-profit association (association d’intérêt général à but non lucratif).
In the United States, the American Graduate School in Paris has two main partner institutions through which its Master’s programs are accredited: Arcadia University (for the M.A. in International relations and Diplomacy) and the Baruch College at the City University of New York (for the EMSF and EMSM programs).
For more information:
* New American Graduate School in Paris website under construction