• Enclosed auto transport
• Open auto transport
• Door-door auto transport
Open auto transport:
• It carry 8 or 10 cars
• Trucks are 75 - 80 feet long and about 14 feet high.
• permissible only on limited roads
• Ply only on roads which do not have low down trees or low authorization bridges.
Enclosed auto transport:
• It arrives at the agreed destination in the unchanged condition
• Shelters vehicles from environmental calamity, road wreckage and any other damage
• Preferred mostly to transport cars like antique cars, collectibles autos, high-end sport and exotic cars.
Door-door auto transport:
• most reasonable and aggressive prices
• deliver the auto transport to their near by place
Terminal-terminal auto transport:
• you must take the car to a terminal and from there it will be picked up by the carrier
• carrier will transport the vehicle to a different terminal which is close to your destination
# # #
Since 1964, All America Auto Transport has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country and overseas. We offer competitive car shipping rates, friendly customer service, and an outstanding record of auto transport satisfaction. http://www.aaat.com/