In the language of flowers, different species of flowers symbolizes different kinds of emotions. These emotions are usually those that are usually could not be spoken such as showing respect, happiness, welcome, loyalty, grief, and more especially, love. Because of these, several events became cite to flower giving. One of which is with Valentine's Day. Buy and send Gifts Philippines through online gift shops.
Flowers in Valentine's Day
Traditionally, Valentine's Day were celebrated with the exchange of Valentine's cards, and not flowers. It was until flowers were introduced because of their use when it comes to conveying love and respect. It is said that the tradition of gifting flowers was originally Persian and it was introduced to the west in the 18th Century. Rose ranks highest among the flowers gifted on Valentine's day.
Red rose, which is commonly associated with passion, a pink rose, commonly associated with appreciation and sympathy, and a white rose, associated with friendship & peace, are popular gifts on Valentine's day. Within the category rose, giving a particular type of rose signifies some special meaning. Buy and send Gifts Philippines through online gift shops.
Other flowers like hyacinths, crocuses, and buttercups are also gifted on Valentine's Day. Naturally, each of these has a different meaning. By giving the appropriate flower, one can convey the message one has in mind to the person one is interested in (called one's Valentine). The choice of the flower depends on both the preferences of the receiver and the feelings the giver wants to convey. Buy and send Gifts Philippines through online gift shops.
Others uses of flowers in special events
Other than Valentine's Day, the use of flower as gifts has also been popular in other events or celebrations. Similar to Valentine's Day, these flowers are also used because of their significance in expressing one's emotion or feelings. These occasions include:
* For new births or Christenings As a corsage or boutonniere to be worn at social functions or for holidays
* As tokens of love or esteem
* For wedding flowers for the bridal party, and decorations for the hall
* As brightening decorations within the home
* As a gift of remembrance for bon voyage parties, welcome home parties, and "thinking of you" gifts
* For funeral flowers and expressions of sympathy for the grieving
* For more information visit to our site http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph