After listening to your feedback, and after completing an in-house analysis of the services that we offer, St. Paul’s recognizes the need to offer a more complete continuum of care for our students and our families. Therefore, in our efforts to provide the highest quality of service to your clients, our families, and our students, St. Paul’s has already begun to take the following action:
· Once a student has graduated from the program component of St. Paul’s Academy (more to come on this in Step 8), and the family is ready to transition their son to the next step, St. Paul’s will work with all stakeholders to create a transition plan for the family. This will include:
· Helping to establish a plan for the student’s next academic setting. This includes working with the next setting for a smooth transition, finding services like tutoring for the student, and helping the family to set some academic goals and strategies for attaining those goals.
· Helping to establish a plan for the entire family’s personal and emotional needs. This includes finding appropriate outpatient therapy, group meetings like 12 step, and establishing a contract for the student to live by while at home.
· The student’s St. Paul’s counselor will be available for weekly, check-up phone calls with the student and his family for the first month after the transition.
· For the next 5 months, the student’s St. Paul’s counselor will be available for a monthly, check-up phone call with the student and his family.
· Six months after the student transitions out of St. Paul’s, we will encourage the family to come back to St. Paul’s, for one day, to help bring closure to the transition plan, and help in the creation of a personal action plan.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please call us at 602-956-9090, or visit http://www.stpaulsacademy.com - a Scottsdale boys Private School / Preparatory Academy