LONCOM 2009 is a community networking meeting designed:
• to exchange information on technology and new developments,
• for networking and cooperation,
• to strengthen business and learn about new opportunities,
• to nurture and renew business relationships,
• to provide updates and information about standards and products
• to strengthen cooperation between the European LonMark organizations and their members
• New products and new developments
• Technical questions and their solutions
• Norms and regulations
• New markets and marketing
• New programs and opportunities
The conference program will be in English and will cover a keynote and multiple tracks covering various presentations. The following topics will be addressed:
• Energy efficiency
• Room automation
• Smart metering
• Street lighting
• Connected real estate
• The state of LONWORKS® technology - Trends and Outlook, Standards and Norms
Industry leaders and experts will present the latest information and present new opportunities. In addition, the annual LonMark International general meeting and LonMark Best of the Year Awards Program will be held, followed by a community networking event in the evening. Additionally on 10, 11, and 12 November the LonMark Task Group Meetings, the LMI Board of Directors meeting, LonMark Training and Professional Testing are scheduled to be offered in conjunction with the event. See www.lonmark.org for full details.
About LonMark® International
LonMark® International is a major driving force in the establishment of interoperable guidelines for building, industrial, transportation, lighting, residential, and utility automation. Membership is open to any manufacturer, distributor, engineer, system integrator, or end-user committed to the development, specification, and use of open, interoperable products utilizing ISO/IEC 14908-1 and related standards.
LonMark International is a non-profit, mutual-benefit trade association with over 400 members worldwide, and local affiliates in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. LonMark International’
Products that have been verified to conform to the LonMark interoperability guidelines are eligible to carry the LonMark logo.
LonMark and the LonMark Logo are registered trademarks in the US and other jurisdictions. Other marks belong to their respective holders.
# # #
TEMA technology marketing AG, in Aachen, Germany, has been a full marketing services provider for medium-sized, large and small businesses, research institutes and associations since its foundation in 1994.