PRLog - Aug. 28, 2009 - RALEIGH, N.C. -- Trapper Dan’s Wildlife & Pest has the following tips that can help consumers save time and money. There are key questions that will help weed out the services that you don’t need and the money that can be saved by following these simple tips. Not only will you be informed about the company that you are going to place your trust in. You will also be educated about the different services that are offered and the control measures that are needed for your problem.
1. Ask how long they have been in business
2. Ask if they are fully insured and if they carry workers comp on their employees
3. Ask if their service techs are certified
4. Ask about the warranty that is offered with their service
5. Ask if the service they performed will take care of the problem with one visit or if they need to follow up with additional treatments.
6. Ask if they have any discounts that would apply to the initial visit.
7. Ask if their pest control contract covers Fleas or Ants
8. Ask what services are considered extra charges and are not covered under the pest control agreement.
By following the outlined tips you can save money and time by knowing exactly what you are paying for.
For more information about Wildlife & Pest control solutions please contact Trapper Dan’s Wildlife and Pest Control at 919-610-4853
# # #
Trapper Dan's Wildlife & Pest Control: We offer the Following Services:
Squirrels, Bats, Raccoons, Opossums, Birds, Snakes and other Wildlife Pest.
We offer solutions for any type of wildlife Situation; we are a full service Wildlife Damage Control Company that provides Trapping, Exclusion, and Repair.
General Pest Control
Ants, Fire Ants, Roaches, Mice, Fleas, Silverfish, Bedbugs, Termite Control and other structural pest.
We are Certified NC Wildlife Damage Control Agents
We are fully licensed and insured