Texas Monthly formed a partnership with Crescendo Business Services, an independent research firm, to identify the “FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction”
Only wealth managers with five years of experience in the financial services industry were considered. Each wealth manager was reviewed for regulatory actions, civil judicial actions and customer complaints as reported by FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and other regulatory agencies. Before finalizing the list, wealth managers were reviewed by a blue-ribbon panel, which was comprised of knowledgeable individuals within the financial services industry. Although panelist comments were incorporated into the final score, safeguards were built into the review process to reduce the ability of panel members to influence the composition of the final list on the basis of company affiliation. The resulting list of 2009 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers can be found in the August 2009 edition of Texas Monthly.
About Snider Advisors
Snider Advisors is a Dallas based, SEC-registered investment advisor. Snider Advisors offers investment courses, investment advice and investor education. It specializes in strategies for managing economic uncertainty. Snider Advisors manages approximately $85 million directly for clients and advises on an additional $320 million in client managed accounts. The firm has taught thousands of investors to manage their portfolios using the Snider Investment Method®. The company website is http://www.snideradvisors.com.
For more information on Snider Advisors or Kim Snider call 888-6SNIDER, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.kimsnider.com.
As with any research or recognition program, it is important that we provide you the following declarations:
* The 2009 FIVE STAR: Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers.
* The overall evaluation score of a wealth manager reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s evaluation.
* The FIVE STAR Award is not indicative of the wealth manager's future performance.
* Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets.
* The inclusion of a wealth manager on the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Crescendo Business Services or TEXAS MONTHLY.
* Working with a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Crescendo in the future.
* The research process for the FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager Program, managed by Quantitative Market Intelligence (QMI), incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the wealth managers in the local market that score highest in client satisfaction. QMI does not include wealth managers on the list unless their score is statistically valid. The final list represents less than 3% of the wealth managers in the local market.
* For more information on the FIVE STAR Award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com/
# # #
Kim Snider is the Founder and President of Snider Advisors, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Her focus is not in managing your money, but teaching you the skills needed to manage risk, accumulate savings, and achieve your goals with confidence.