You pay $20.00 for a single raffle ticket and get entered into the drawing of a lifetime! You have the opportunity to win a house that was appraised for $182,000. Only 5 blocks away from the FSU campus, it is the perfect single family residence or rental house for college kids. You can either order online via paypal, send a request in the mail, or buy a ticket in person.
The raffle will last from August 9, 2009 to January 14, 2010 at 3pm. Before the drawing we will turn all of the ticket stubs over to a CPA firm to verify that EVERY ticket that has been purchased is in the container to be a possible winner of our House!!!
We will draw the winning ticket out of all raffle tickets on January 16, 2010 at 3pm and notify the winner no later than January 17, 2010.
The winner will receive the home free of any mortgages or liens, and will not be required to pay any closing costs!
* No Closing Costs!!
* No Mortgage!!
* No Kidding!!
* It's ready to move-in!
About the House
* Only 5 Blocks from FSU
* House Well Built & Well Maintained
* Almost 1800 Square Feet
* 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
* or 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, with an Office
* 6 Foot Walk in Closet in Master Bedroom
* All Showers have Energy Water Saving Faucets
* Shed Built in Back for Storage
* Water Softener added in 2008
* Four-car Parking in Driveway
* City Trash Pickup
* Covered Back Porch with room for BBQ Grill, Table and Chairs
* Big Backyard
* House was Built in 2006
* Low Maintenance Exterior with Vinyl Siding and Eves
* Oversized Kitchen and Great Living Room
* Ceramic Tile throughout the Kitchen, Laundry, Bathrooms and Hallway
* Berber Carpet Flooring throughout Living Room and Bedrooms
* Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
* and more....
Any questions, comments, or concerns - please email Riley & Leah Bennett at:
Money Orders Payable to:
Riley and Leah Bennett
PO Box 21227
Tallahassee, FL 32316-1227
Visit www.WinMyHousefor20.com to buy tickets, t-shirts and for all Raffle Information!!!
# # #
About Share Our Hope: Share Our Hope is a faith-based, interdenominational missions organization. Supporters of Share Our Hope choose to believe (and take ACTION) that there is a "future and a HOPE" for the world's abandoned and abused children. They help raise money for underprivileged children and provide education, food and water, and love.