The rise in foreclosures has given buyers an opportunity to purchase homes for literally pennies on the dollar. It has also made it a little tricky for those buyers to navigate the home-buying market, said Deland Realtor® Richard H. Zwick.
“Foreclosures are what make up the market now, and they represent great bargains,” Zwick said. “But the majority of people have never purchased a foreclosed home. They are unsure about it. They don’t know the process, don’t know what to look for and don’t always know what mistakes to avoid.”
That is why Zwick, author of the book “Foreclosure Home Buying Secrets,” is hosting a free class on foreclosure buying.
In this 60-minute free class, which will benefit home buyers and investors alike, attendees will learn:
• Why all foreclosures are not great deals.
• The best price to offer when buying a foreclosed home.
• Why buying a home at a sheriff’s sale is usually a bad idea
• How to avoid getting stuck with costly repairs when buying a foreclosed home.
• The percentage of foreclosed homes that are in “move-in” condition.
• A little-known negotiating strategy that can save thousands when buying a foreclosed home.
• The average time a foreclosed home stays on the market and how to benefit from this information.
• When banks get motivated to sell their foreclosed homes, and when they decide to lower the price.
• When the listing agent gets motivated to sell a foreclosed home and why the represents a tremendous opportunity for buyers.
• How to structure an offer to get it accepted by the bank.
• And more.
Those who attend the 60-minute class will also receive a complimentary copy of Zwick’s “Foreclosure Home Buying Secrets,” a 100-page guide to foreclosure home buying.
“It really is a great chance for someone interested in buying a foreclosed home to learn some of the ins and outs, and at least learn what NOT to do, what mistakes to avoid,” Zwick said. “With the opportunity out there, especially for first-time home buyers with the new tax credit, anybody thinking about buying a home should at least educate themselves about foreclosure buying.”
For more information and to register for the class, call (888) 267-7192 ext. 985
* * *
Richard H. Zwick Bio: Richard H. Zwick of Total Realty Corp., Deland, FL. has been in the real estate business for over 25 years and specifically dealt with foreclosures for 20. He is committed to local “Community Redevelopment”
Over the last two years, he has helped homeowners in trouble navigate the foreclosure process successfully and assist home buyers and investors expertly find a good home or investment; foreclosures have been almost 100% of his business focus.
Richard H. Zwick has also earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance and short sales. This is invaluable expertise to offer at a time when the area is ravaged by “distressed”
Contact Richard H. Zwick at 888-267-7192 ext. 1
# # #
Richard H. Zwick of Deland, FL. has been in real estate in the Orlando area for over 25 years & has 20 years of experience with foreclosures, and investing. Richard has earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation and is an author.