By using this high-molecular flocculent, it is possible to draw and collect easily floc (flocculated contaminants)
Compare to the traditional processing system with PAC or polymer coagulant, it enables simple and secure process by just installing volumetric powder feeder.
What is Polyglutamic Acid (PGA)?
Principal component of Natto’s gooey Nylon-structure-
Because of its safeness, it is used for medicine’s capsule, food, cosmetic product, and medicinal product.
Not only Natto but also Natto bacillus is used to get polyglutamic acid, and since it uses very difficult technology to take it out, the product results in high cost.
- Fast formation of flocs and their fast precipitation.
- Can be used for a wide range of pH (4-12) of water.
- Small changes in pH compared to other methods.
- It is very safe since its ingredients are natural.
- Can effectively remove heaby metals in water.
- Can reduce cost of sludge treatment since proportion of water in flocs is quite low. ($0.01/Litre)
- Can be used together with other flocculants, such as PAC.
Natural mineral = Calcium sulfate
Cross-linked PGA = Polyglutamic Acid
Article URL and presentation PDF:
Video Clip from documentary TV:
Please contact me for full presentation file and pricing info.
# # #
We are specialized in wastewater treatment.
Just by adding and stirring (1 agent, 1 process) 'PG alpha 21Ca' to polluted water, it separates supernatant water with better turbidity, BOD, and COD, and sediments in a short time. This high-molecular flocculent adsorbs strongly the exogenous incretion disturbance substance (Environmental hormone ), like dioxin.