PRLog - Aug. 3, 2009 - Everyone has a story to tell, whether it’s sad, funny or downright unbelievable. TalentTrove is holding a creative writing contest, where contestants will share their narrative for a chance to win $250 and have their story be the foundation of a movie produced by TalentTrove.com.
This contest is part one of a series of competitions that will be held on TalentTrove.com. Each contest winner will be given a chance to be a part of a movie, which will be filmed in New York City.
What You Need to Know:
· An unpublished work
· Must be in text, video or audio format
· 1,000 word maximum
· Stories cannot be obscene, lewd, discriminatory or threatening.
· Valid entries must be original works and not be subject to any other persons’ or entities’ copyright.
· Must be the work of the submitting participant only.
· There is a one (1)-entry submission limit per person. All submissions must be received through TalentTrove.com during the submission period.
· No images, illustrations or any other type of graphic is permitted
· All entries MUST include a cover page/introduction that has the following:
o Title of “Story”
o Author Name
· Acceptable Genres for entries are:
Entries will be accepted Aug. 3 at 12 p.m. until Sept. 7 at 12 p.m. and voting will take place Sept. 10 until Sept. 24. For more information on the contest or TalentTrove, visit, http://www.talenttrove.com/
# # #
ABOUT TALENTTROVE.COM - Be Discovered:
TalentTrove.com is a global online talent community created to help individuals share their talents with the world. TalentTrove.com provides aspiring artists and performers with the opportunity to be discovered. Their users can create, upload, and broadcast their skills and talents in the form of audio and video files, images, or text. TalentTrove.com provides a virtual community for like-minded individuals to discuss their passions, share mutual opportunities, seek advice, and stay connected.