PRLog - Aug. 3, 2009 - NAVI MUMBAI, India -- Embedded Software Market Intelligence Program Service report which gives a brief discussion about the following( http://www.bharatbook.com/
• In-depth analysis of the global market opportunity for embedded software and tools, with detailed market definitions and trend analysis
• Market estimates and forecasts for embedded software and tools, including segmentations by geographic region, vertical market, product/services mix, and leading vendor
• Embedded system engineers’ current and future requirements and preferences for various technologies, feature sets, vendors, and solution sources
• Analysis of the structure of the embedded software supplier community, including leading and emerging supplier market share, position, direction and profiles
• Discussion of key issues, forces and trends, impacted by current economic conditions and changes in vertical market business model requirements
• Market Segmentation and Definition: Definition of market segments, target customers, and competing solutions are critical to building accurate sizing estimates, forecasts, supplier position and shares, and customer requirements.
• Market Sizing and Forecasts: Models based on supplier shipments, user budget analysis, recent installations, and future purchasing plans. Other key inputs include supplier forecasts of future growth rates, historical data, and economic outlook data.
• Data Verification:
• Supplier Share and Position: Derived directly from structured, in-depth interviews of leading and emerging suppliers of embedded software and tools, with specific emphasis placed on current and projected shipments in combination with the data repository.
• Customer and Channel Requirements and Preferences:
This track includes a total market analysis of OEM spending on embedded software engineering (including commercial products and software engineering labor spend). Track 3 deliverables will be delivered as PDF PowerPoint files with accompanying Excel files were applicable. The TMESE (Volumes 2-4) is comprised of OEM spending on commercial products and internal software development and third-party services labor. Estimates are derived using data regarding commercial embedded software products and services revenue as well as embedded engineer population statistics, associated labor rates, and other metrics.
• Volume 1: Global Embedded Software Engineer Census – This report will include the global population
census of embedded software engineers by engineer type as well as segmentation of the population by
region and by vertical market.
• Volume 2: Total Market for Embedded Software Engineering for Labor – Total labor spend segmented by
geographic region and by vertical market.
• Volume 3: Total Market for Embedded Software Engineering for Commercial Products – Total
commercial products spend segmented by geographic region and by vertical market.
• Volume 4: Total Market for Embedded Software Engineering Aggregate – Total aggregated spend for
labor and commercial products segmented by geographic regions and vertical markets.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
# # #
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading business information aggregator providing market research reports and online databases. Bharatbook is also into the business of marketing conferences worldwide and undertakes custom research.