All K&H EP300 Series work lights meet U.S. federal requirements for hazardous location lighting devices and are suitable for:
• Class I, Division 1, Group C and D
• Class II, Division 1, Group E, F and G
• Class III, Division 1
• NEMA 4, Type 4
The below features are why the K&H Hazardous Location light is often referred to as an "Explosion Proof Drop Light.":
• Non-sparking aluminum housing, molded bumper guards and lamp shock absorber for durability in high-impact situations. • Annealed glass tubeshield to prevent shattering.
• Commercial fluorescent lamp that provides 10,000 hours of life.
• Designed to Article 500 of the National Electrical Code.
• Electronic ballast in-handle or inline magnetic ballast.
• Integrated, pivoting hook for positioning versatility.
• A variety of wattages, voltages, frequencies, ballast types, cord lenghts and plugs are availalbe.
• Made in the USA.
Applications for K&H's Hazardous Location Lighting:
• Aircraft maintenance
• Fuel cells
• Chemical storage
• Spray booths
• Grain elevators
K&H Class 1 Div 1 Model Numbers:
For additional information:
or Call: 716-549-0135
# # #
K&H Industries is a leading manufacturer of temporary lighting and power solutions for the utility, aviation, fleet, construction, chemical, petroleum and marine industries. Including the popular NightRay® and StarBeam® remote-controlled spotlights.