Through his experience in the copy/printer industry, Wade saw a true need that he thought he could solve. Xippa.net sprang up from that need and has blossomed into a vibrant business that has provided consultation to everything from a small boutique law firm, to a multi-million dollar World-wide company. Wade genuinely believes in helping people, so much so that there is absolutely no fee unless he can help you. Xippa's revolutionary business model takes its fees directly from cost-savings.
“We don’t do studies, we don’t evaluate equipment and we don’t choose vendors. We take the contract(s) submitted to the customer from their vendor of choice and scrub them for rightsizing, pricing structure, and terms and conditions that may impact the customer in a way they are not aware of. The final step is to negotiate the contract(s) on behalf of the customer to ensure the initial cost savings projections are not eroded over time. We are seeing savings of up to 31% with a Return On Investment that is immediate in many cases”: Wade Cascini, Founder or Xippa.
The litmus test for engaging Xippa:
1. Does your copier lease end within the next 12 months?
2. Is your current vendor trying to “upgrade” you to new copiers or printers?
3. Are you currently looking for Managed Print Services?
4. Are you looking to change copier vendors or renew your printer contract?
5. Is your proposed or current copier contract bundled with a minimum number of impressions?
6. Are you planning on entering into a Cost Per Page contract with your vendor of choice?
If any of these are true, Xippa can help.
If you're happy with your current vendor but want to ensure you are getting “what you bargained for” or are one of the many end users who feel taken advantage of by Copier, Printer or Managed Print Service vendors, don't put up with it another minute. Go to www.Xippa.net or Call Xippa “that’s Zippa … with an X” today! (425) 898-1012.