With the new task functionality, users are able to integrate tags (a more powerful form of keywords), into their tasks so they can more easily describe and organize them. In addition, the new tasking functionality provides the following:
• The ability to assign tasks to other employees and track their progress.
• A simple way of assigning due dates to tasks, which are then easily viewable on the user dashboard and highlight as due dates near or expire.
• Filtering capabilities that help users quickly find and organize tasks, which, in turn, can easily be converted to billable activities.
• Drag and drop organizing that allows users to prioritize tasks.
• New, intuitive icons and an elegant look and feel that makes the product easy to use.
“With Rocket Matter, our goal has always been to bring a legal productivity tool to the industry that will provide a level of efficiency that is not seen in any other product on the market,” says Larry Port, the company’s Founding Partner and Chief Software Architect. “For that reason, we are continually implementing improvements into our product based on our user's feedback. Launching tasks is especially exciting for us because we adhere to the Getting Things Done system of personal productivity and believe this new functionality will allow our users to be much more efficient.”
Rocket Matter is a web-based SaaS (Software-as-
About Rocket Matter, LLC
Rocket Matter, LLC (URL: http://www.rocketmatter.com) provides a web-based legal practice management and time and billing solution for small to mid-sized law firms. Rocket Matter® is a Software-as-
Rocket Matter, LLC
7601 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33496
# # #
Rocket Matter, LLC (URL: http://www.rocketmatter.com)