SME DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (SMEDC)
Small and medium Sized Enterprises Development Centre (SMEDC) is a new organization dedicated to promoting Small and medium Sized Enterprises SMES in Africa. SMEDC is powered by Skills & ideas Development Initiatives (SKIDI).
SKIDI is registered as Incorporated trustee to promote Small and Medium Sized Enterprise in Africa by assisting them to start, grow and expand their businesses.
SKIDI blogs; www.skidibusinessquiz.blogspot.com, www.smedevelopmentcentre.blogspot.com, www.marketpointer.blogspot.com features programmes that promote SMEs in Africa.
Such programmes include
• Business Quiz, a weekly interactive business questions and answers that attracts fantastic prizes and business equipments
• SME network- a Fortnightly SME forum that connects business owners with their customers and clients
• Market Pointer- a free classified ads and business directories (registration and listing is free).
• Other SMEDC activities include Business information, business start ups and growth guides.
These services and programmes are available at discount rates for SMEDC registered members.
In the future, SMEDC hopes to become a voice of SMEs every where representing their needs and concerns to governments, policy makers and stakeholders nationally and internationally.
Individuals, businesses, organizations and government agencies can become members of SMEDC. Everyone who supports our ideas and would like to benefit from our services is very welcome.
As a member you can help us reach our goals with your ideas and contributions.
As a member of SMEDC you are entitled to many benefits and privileges including access to many useful services.
• free and automatic attendance to SME Network forum held every fortnight to meet new prospects, contacts and connections for your business,
• free listing in our transcontinental and international business directories online and offline where you get noticed anywhere in your community and Africa
• Discounted business seminars, symposiums and conferences.
Other benefits include
• promoting your business image among other SME network members both national and international level
• Getting current and relevant information on business trends, events, business opportunities and business subjects.
• Free SME newsletters monthly
• Discount and Special privileges with our service partners and stakeholders
You have access to all the above mentioned services and prospective plans for the future with SMEDC membership.
To become a member you need to register with N2, 500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
After we receive your payment and authentication your membership application will be processed. Your membership card ordered and sent to you as your account is created.
This card is to be used for the enterprise at anytime.
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
If any member successfully recruits other members (business partners, friends, family or employees) into SMEDC or into his/her business, that member receives a 20% (twenty percent) commission on every membership fee paid by the newly recruited member(s)
STATE CHAPTER LEADERS
To extend SMEDC across 36 states of the federation; Enugu, Niger, Sokoto, Niger, Ogun, Rivers e.t.c. intended SMEDC state leaders are invited to apply.
SMEDC state leaders reach out to members of his/her territories under the auspices of SMEDC Head of Missions.
A state leader receives 40% of all membership dues paid by members in his or her state.
Furthermore, he or she retains 40% of the proceeds arising from seminars, symposiums, forums e.t.c. organized under the auspices of SMEDC
A state leader benefits from special services and other complimentary services from SMEDC.
A state leader is entitled to appoint vice leaders and local government and municipal coordinators under his or her supervision.
A state leader receives on-going support from SMEDC Country Mission leader.
With these benefits!
• He or she is entitled to protect the interest of SMEDC in the state
• Win new members and establish new networks
• As a state chapter leader you will promote the expansion of SMEDC in your state, nationally and internationally.
• An intending state leader must be running a registered business by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or other appropriate authority applicable.
• He or she must possess appreciable entrepreneurial spirit and possess the drive to meet people and get organized.
• He or she must have been in business for at least five years
STATE CHAPTER LEADER APPLICATION FEE:
An intending state chapter leader will need to pay a one time
N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira) to apply and must be interviewed and accessed by a committee.
COUNTRY MISSION LEADERS (AFRICA)
Representative and coordinators from Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Zambia and other African Countries are invited to apply.
Country mission leaders enjoy all privileges and benefits entitled to their Nigerian counterparts.
For the terms and conditions to become a country coordinator call: Head of Missions SMEDC
Members, State, & Country coordinators can indicate interest!
PARTNERS/VOLUNTEERS ARE INVITED TO JOIN US
PAY TO ANY BRANCH OF BANK PHB
ACCOUNT NAME: SKILLS AND IDEAS DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES (SKIDI)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1190052652
Your interest in SMEDC is highly appreciated. If you have any further questions about membership & and SMEDC services
Call: HENRY OGOCHUKWU at 234 8035063809
Head of missions SKIDI
# # #
Skills and ideas development initiatives is a ngo dediacted to assist smwes in financing, marketing and training