Power electronics manufacturers are facing one of the most challenging periods in recent economic history. Although power supply sales will continue, 2009 is expected to see at least temporary declines in nearly every product sector. With that prognosis, long-term forecasts are still needed, but companies are asking, “Where are next week’s sales?” This report identifies eight power converter/IC segments that are expected to offer sales for power supply makers this year and into 2010. Combined, they represent a potential $11.3 billion opportunity in 2009, growing to $13.8 billion in 2010. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/
This report focuses only on current developments and trends expected to drive the market in 2009. For example, forecasts are given just for 2009-2010, instead of the five-year forecasts found in the other reports. The purpose of this study is to identify markets that can provide sales opportunities through 2009 and into 2010.
Not surprisingly, many of these opportunities are in emerging applications that are driving sales of embedded ac-dc power supplies, inverters, power management ICs and electronic ballasts. Even with the economic downturn, certain segments are benefiting from current market drivers such as government stimulus plans, energy efficiency standards and regulations, competitive pricing, and evolving power architectures. As a result, power converters and ICs are seeing immediate demand in specific applications.
This worldwide demand is broken down into two revenue opportunities:
Topics Covered Include :
* Analysis of the short-term impact of the various economic stimulus packages in the U.S., Europe, China, Japan, Korea, and so on to create growth markets for power electronics and ICs.
* Identification of specific power conversion and IC technology/market niches that will continue to grow in the short-term in spite of the economic downturn
* Review of the positive impact of growing demand for energy efficiency and the resulting short-term impact on specific growth opportunities for power electronics and ICs.
* Discussion of the varying regional dynamics of near-term growth opportunities for power converters and ICs.
* Overview of the general power converter and IC markets to add perspective and context for the findings of this analysis of short-term opportunities.
* Listings of selected companies active in these markets.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: 91 22 27578668
Fax: 91 22 27579131
# # #
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading business information aggregator providing market research reports and online databases. Bharatbook is also into the business of marketing conferences worldwide and undertakes custom research.