gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format. You can use it to convert uif file to ISO file.
Please follow the steps to convert uif file to iso file,
1. Download and install gBurner.
2. Click the Copy tab in the project list.
3. Click the Convert Image File project.
4. A Convert Image File project opens in the project window.
5. Please follow instructions given in the project window to convert the file.
# # #
gBurner Systems was founded in October, 2005. We are the producer of gBurner shareware application. gBurner is a small but professional CD & DVD burning software. We provide free lifetime software updates for registered customers.