Owners on the Polaris World resorts will be able to take out a 12 month membership for €2500 per annum. Family membership is available at €3600 per annum. A limited number of memberships are available for 12 months from June 2009.
Non residents can also buy the annual membership at €3000 for a single member and €4500 for a family membership. The membership is valid for all the Polaris World golf courses.
There are now four courses open at Polaris World at Mar Menor, La Torre, Hacienda Riquelme and El Valle resorts. Two further courses are expected to open this year at Terrazas de la Torre and the Jack Nicklaus Signature course at Condado de Alhama.
The Polaris World resorts are located in Murcia, Spain. Five of the resorts are close to the shores of the Mar Menor with the sixth resort near Alhama, closer to the Mediterranean coast at Mazarron. Shuttle buses operate between the resorts.
Property is available on the Polaris World resorts starting from €90,000 for an apartment, €145,000 for a townhouse and €165,000 for a villa.
Further details on membership privileges:
- Preferential reservations
- Reduced green fee rate 4,5 € 9 holes - 7 € 18 holes
- Buggy hire 20% discount
- 10% discount on new season golf apparel (cannot be combined with other offers)
- Complimentary parking, golf club storage, lockers, changing facilities and manual golf trolleys
- Players accompanying the member will enjoy the residents rate for services contracted
# # #
Polaris World Golden Partner. Sales agent for Polaris World property on seven resorts in Murcia, Spain.