Bringing children up with more than one language is a gift for life ! We live in a global world and most parents would love their child(ren) to grow up with an additional language. Yet most struggle along the way and many never succeed. What makes it worse is that parents often don’t notice the warning signs until their child is older, when it is much harder to correct the earlier mistakes.
What parents need is much more than knowledge about the topic ! They need step by step guidance to apply the knowledge to their specific family situation and put it into practice. Parents don’t fail in theory, they fail in practice.
The purpose of “Make Your Child Multilingual !” is to empower parents to successfully raise their children with more than one language by leading them through the practical steps of planning their own family-tailored success journey. “Make Your Child Multilingual !” is the first book on multilingualism written by a professional certified coach with a multilingual family and based on her proven successful workshop which made hundreds of families successful over the course of 3 years prior to writing. It integrates coaching tools and a thorough planning process to provide a practical approach to successfully raising multilingual children, tailored to each family’s needs. It provides it all in 10 easy steps: a powerful success plan.
The author coaches parents step by step to develop a complete success plan tailored to the reader’s specific family situation. “Make Your Child Multilingual!”
Specifically, the book
• provides exactly the information you need to succeed – no information overload , no unnecessary academics
• guides you through developing a personalised success plan tailored to your family needs – no one-size-fits-
• is based on the proven successful workshop and real-life success stories
• offers dozens of tried and tested tips and tricks from other parents
• written by a multilingual, professional, certified coach (ACC, CPCC, NLP Coach, MBA) who has gone through the method herself
“Make Your Child Multilingual!”
# # #
The Multilingual Network is a support group for parents who want to raise their children with more than one language.