PRLog - May 5, 2009 - Chisinau, Moldova– Tesline-Service SRL today announced that its Rohos Logon Key authentication solution for Mac OS® X Tiger and Mac OS® X Leopard now supports two-factor authentication with any USB flash drive and PIN code.
Mac OS X security benefits:
• Access your Mac with hardware USB key
• The Mac is protected but you don't need to enter your password manually each time you unlock your Mac
• Automatically lock your MAC screen when USB Key is unplugged
• Unlocking your MAC with a USB token is fully automatic and fast!
• PIN code option offers two-factor authentication
“As it has been said before Tesline-Service is continuing its tradition of providing with the best solution to protect Mac. We are glad to present Rohos Logon Key v.1.7.2 with two-factor authentication support and Yubikey OTP validation.”
About Rohos Logon Key
Rohos Logon allows using any USB flash drive with on-board serial number to be used as a security token. Rohos does not store any information on USB flash drive, thus allowing to use even non-Mac compatible USB sticks. It protects your Key with PIN code to prevent unauthorized logon with your USB Key.
How it works
Rohos Logon remembers selected USB flash drive that user has chosen for protection. From that moment when USB drive gets disconnected from Mac - Rohos immediately locks Mac desktop or does nothing. By setting up PIN code you protect USB Key from somebody who can use it for logon into your Mac without your permission. After plugging in the USB Key - Rohos Logon will ask user to enter PIN in order to log in or unlock your Mac.
• PIN code works for USB flash drives, Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Touchatag
• Security benefits: After 3 wrong attempts to enter PIN (it can be a short one, e.g. 1234) the USB Key will be blocked. It will not be possible to use it as an access key
For more information, please visit: http://rohos.com/
The Mac Version costs – $32 USD. It’s a 15 day trial version.
Tesline-Service S.R.L. (former Teslain ltd.) was founded in 2000 to meet a growing need for IT services in Eastern Europe. In 2003 we started developing a family of Rohos products - Computer Data Security and Access Control software. Our motto is IT security with the Key in hand! For more information, please visit http://www.rohos.com
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Business Development Manager
10 Calea Iesilor str.,
# # #
Tesline-Service S.R.L. was founded in 2000 to meet a growing need for IT services in Eastern Europe. In 2003 we started developing a family of Rohos products - Computer Data Security and Access Control software.